AT-A-GLANCE Three-Month Wall Calendar, 15 1/2 x 22 3/4 - Wall calendar offers the convenience of viewing up to three months of planning on one well-designed calendar page. The middle month is emphasized in a larger size with ample space for writing appointments and reminders. Current month features ruled daily blocks (2 x 2-1/2"), Sunday-through-Saturday scheduling, count of days/days remaining, federal holidays highlighted in red, and plenty of writing space. All three months are printed in blue and red ink. Dated planning pages range 12 months from January to December. Wall calendar has wire binding, a hanging loop, and full chipboard back for sturdy support."
At-A-Glance Three-Month Wall Calendar, 15 1/2 X 22 3/4, 2023 Calendar
- Wall calendar displays three months at a time with large current month and condensed past and future months for reference to facilitate the planning process.
- Covers 12 months January – December in a three month per page format that maintains focus on current month. Julian dates.
- Large, white 2" x 2 1/2" daily blocks on the current month are ruled so handwritten notes are neat and easy to read.
- Past and future months are shaded blue and the daily blocks are unruled.
- Dates of federal holidays are red to ensure clear visibility and easy differentiation of dates.
- Printed on quality paper containing 30% post-consumer recycled material.
- Chipboard backing creates a firm writing surface even while calendar is hanging.
- Calendar is wirebound with a hanging loop for easy wall display.
- Page size 15 1/2" x 22 3/4". Overall size 15 7/16" x 22 15/16" x 1/16".
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items