Scotch High-Performance Masking Tape 232, 3" Core, 24 mm x 55 m, Tan - High-performance paper masking tape is designed to be used in medium-temperature, paint-baking operations. Also perfect for sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, splicing and protecting. Smooth crepe paper tape is treated with a heat solvent-resistant coating. Heavy thickness of the crepe paper backing produces good paint lines. Natural rubber adhesive delivers instant adhesion. Easy-tear masking tape is pressure-sensitive for easy application. Tape is recommended for use in transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicles, RVs, buses, trucks, shipyards, military, metalworking, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking. Tape also features a 3" core.
Scotch High-Performance Masking Tape 232, 3" Core, 24 Mm X 55 M, Tan
- Rubber adhesive provides instant adhesion and resists lifting or curling to ensure sharp paint lines.
- Crepe paper backing conforms to contours and maintains its integrity when formed around corners.
- Backing is easy to tear, resists slivering and reliably removes in one piece.
- Controlled unwind dispenses evenly, making the tape less likely to tear prematurely.
- Manufactured without solvents.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items