Ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your local area network application. Used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, switches and Cat6 audio/video products. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design. Also provides high-speed connections and flawless signal delivery while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum. Delivers stable performance up to 550MHz. Features molded connectors with integral strain relief. Cable Type: CAT6 Snagless Molded; Connector/Port/Interface: Two RJ 45 Male; For Device Type: Computers, KVM; Servers; Modems; Connects Devices (From/To): CAT6/CAT5e.
Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable, Rj45 (M/M), 10 Ft., Blue
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications.
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief.
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation.
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP.
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in FL, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items