Best-Rite Vinyl Cork-Plate Tackboard: Aluminum Trim
* Fabric-backed vinyl over a Cork-Plate substrate makes the ultimate durable and attractive tackboard.
* Easy to clean surface.
* Vinyl is treated to resist the growth of odor- and staincausing microbes.
* Cork-Plate consists of .25" layer of natural cork bonded to .25" layer of moisture-resistant substrate for maximum tack-holding power and durability.
* Featured with standard .88" clear anodized aluminum trim with hairline mitered corners.
* Anodized black aluminum trim available at an upcharge.
* Ten year guarantee.
* Has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
* TAA compliant.
Purchase orders from educational institutions and governmental bodies are welcome!
We must be notified within 3 business days should you decide to cancel or change a custom order. Past 3 business days, we have to charge additional fees for order's cancellation or change in the order.