Best-Rite Fabric Cork-Plate Tackboard: Aluminum Trim
* Durable and non-fraying fabric over a Cork-Plate substrate creates the ultimate durable and attractive tackboard.
* Polyolefin fabric is washable and unaffected by most common household chemicals, salts, and cleansers.
* Fabric is also treated to resist the growth of stain- and odor-causing microbes, and is available in five colors.
* Cork-Plate consists of .25" layer of natural cork bonded to .25" layer of moisture-resistant substrate for maximum tack-holding power and durability.
* Featured with standard .88" clear anodized aluminum trim with hairline mitered corners.
* Anodized black aluminum trim available at an upcharge.
* Manufactured in the US of foreign and domestic materials.
* Ten year guarantee.
* TAA compliant.
Purchase orders from educational institutions and governmental bodies are welcome!
We must be notified within 3 business days should you decide to cancel or change a custom order. Past 3 business days, we have to charge additional fees for order's cancellation or change in the order.