Avery UltraDuty Ring Binder - Keep the safety data sheets for your facility secure with UltraDuty SDS Poly Binder with a 36" long chain. Designed to withstand constant use and the harshest of conditions, the industrial-grade, polypropylene binder is built with a durable, flexible plastic that can endure damage from water, abrasion and chemicals such as heptane, isopropyl alcohol cleaner, sodium hydroxide and more. Front and back covers are also wider than those of traditional binders to cover divider tabs and sheet protectors. Detachable chain ensures that your safety data sheets stay hooked into your SDS binder holder or rack so that they all stay in one place. Metal chain features clasps that hook into a reinforced hole in the binder spine so that the binder rings and locking mechanism do not get damaged over time. The 1-1/2" slanted binder rings can hold 375 sheets of standard, 8-1/2" x 11" paper.
More from the Manufacturer
Avery Ultraduty Ring Binder
- Make sure your safety data sheets are secure with chained industrial binders
- Tough yet flexible binder made of a durable plastic that is resistant to water, abrasion and chemicals
- Extra wide front and back panels also cover divider tabs and sheet protectors
- The 36 inch long chain locks into the binder with a clasp through a reinforced hole in the binder spine
- Slanted 1.5" binder rings have a 375-sheet capacity
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items