HSM Pure 220 Cross-Cut Shredder - Cross-cut shredder features a compact design to shred up to 8 sheets of personalized advertising, correspondence of all kinds, receipts and payment documents safely and reliably right at your desk. Hardened steel cutting rollers easily cope with staples, paper clips, magnetic cards and more. In standby mode, this shredder does not consume any power to keep your operating cost at a minimum. Paper feed with overload protection reduces paper jams and sustains the high throughput of paper. A slight pressure on the safety element immediately stops the paper feed and prevents unintentional entry into the machine for safe use. Automatic operation starts on its own when fed with paper and automatically stops after your shredding is complete. Quiet operation minimizes noise development to prevent distracting others in quiet locations. Removable housing top allows you to quickly empty the 5.3-gallon bin for effortless disposal.
More from the Manufacturer
Hsm Pure 220 Cross-Cut Shredder
- For more data protection at your desk or in a small office.
- Hardened steel rollers easily destroy staples, paper clips and more
- The document shredder with sturdy steel cutting shafts can handle staples and paper clips and shreds magnetic cards and loyalty cards in no time.
- Standby mode keeps operating cost at minimum
- It is equipped with a pressure-sensitive safety element, a lifetime warranty on the sturdy steel cutting rollers
- Overload protection helps prevent paper jams for consistent operation
- Equipped with features like quiet operation, anti-jam technology and an energy management control system, this cross cut paper shredder is also effortless to empty via the removable housing top.
- Pressure-sensitive element provides high level of user safety
- Quiet operation prevents distracting others in quiet rooms
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items