Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Waterproof and UV Resistant Labels, 8.5 x 11, White, 50/Box - Get your organization’s chemical labeling in compliance with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS). Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are specifically designed to withstand chemicals, abrasion, sun, water and extreme temperatures. They resist tearing and scuffing, and stand up to frequent use. With high-performance adhesive, the durable labels pass the BS5609 protocol for 90-day seawater immersion. Ideal for labeling for drums, pails and totes.
Avery Ultraduty Ghs Chemical Waterproof And Uv Resistant Labels, 8.5 X 11, White, 50/Box
- Ensure your chemical labels are compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
- Specifically designed to withstand chemicals, abrasion, sun, water, tearing and extreme temperatures.
- With high-performance adhesive, they pass the BS5609 protocol for 90-day seawater immersion.
- Ideal for labeling drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles, they're also great for other uses such as OSHA safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine and outdoor work labels.
- Design and print your required labels, on-demand, with free templates at Avery
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items