HSM SECURIO AF500 L4 Micro-Cut Shredder with Automatic Paper Feed - Micro-cut shredder destroys stacks of paper up to 500 sheets as well as single sheets of paper effortlessly while saving you time. Induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers are highly durable to easily cope with staples and paper clips. Autofeeder ensures your stacks of paper are shredded reliably and in a time-saving manner. Specially developed intake and transport rollers use Nanogrip technology to allow sheets to be pulled in consistently from stacks of paper. Powerful motor ensures a high cutting capacity and reliable continuous operation. In standby mode, EcoSmart ensures exceptionally low power consumption of just 0.1 watt. Automatic return eliminates paper jams and ensures smooth operation. Integrated light barrier automatically starts the device when paper is introduced into the feed and automatically stops it after shredding is complete. Inspection window allows you to monitor the fill level of the waste bin to prevent overfilling.
More from the Manufacturer
- Reliable and time-saving shredding of stacks of paper. Nanogrip technology for reliable sheet intake. Useful dual function: Manual feed of paper during the autofeed stack processing. Autofeed stack console color may vary.
- Solid steel rollers easily destroy staples and paper clips
- Lock-and-Go function protects the inserted paper stack against unauthorized access.
- Autofeeder works through stacks of paper for time-saving use
- EcoSmart technology ensures cost-efficient performance
- Cutting rollers made of hardened solid steel.
- Automatic paper return prevents jams for smooth operation
- Powerful motor allows for continuous operation.
- Inspection window shows fill level to prevent overfilling
- Energy Management System: Particularly low power consumption of 0.1 watts in standby mode.
- Dust emission tested by independent institute has proven safe & harmless.
- Automatic return eliminates paper jams.
- Quiet operation minimizes noise development in the workplace.
- Multifunction element for intuitive operation.