SonicWall TZ270W Network Security/Firewall Appliance - The latest SonicWall TZ series, are the first desktop form factor nextgeneration firewalls (NGFW) with 10 or 5 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. The series consist of a wide range of products to suit a variety of use cases.
Designed for small, mid-sized organizations and distributed enterprise with SD-Branch locations, the 7th generation (Gen 7) TZ series delivers industry-validated security effectiveness with best-in-class priceperformance. These NGFWs address the growing trends in web encryption, connected devices and high-speed mobility by delivering a solution that meets the need for automated, realtime breach detection and prevention.
The Gen 7 TZ series are highly scalable, with high port density of up to 10 ports. It features both inbuilt and an expandable storage of up to 256GB, that enables various features including logging, reporting, caching, firmware backup and more. An optional second power supply provides added redundancy in case of failure on select models.
Deployment of Gen 7 TZs are further simplified by Zero-Touch Deployment, with the ability to simultaneously roll out these devices across multiple locations with minimal IT support. Built on next-gen hardware, it integrates firewalling, switching and wireless capabilities, plus provides single-pane-of-glass management for SonicWall Switches and SonicWave Access Points. It allows tight integration with Capture Client for seamless endpoint security.
SonicOS and Security Services
The SonicOS architecture is at the core of TZ NGFWs. Gen 7 TZs are powered by the feature rich SonicOS 7.0 operating system with new modern looking UX/UI, advanced security, networking and management capabilities. Gen 7 TZ features integrated SD-WAN, TLS 1.3 support, real-time visualization, high-speed virtual private networking (VPN) and other robust security features.
Unknown threats are sent to SonicWall's cloud-based Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) multiengine sandbox for analysis. Enhancing Capture ATP is our patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI) technology. As one of Capture ATP's engine, RTDMI detects and blocks malware and zero-day threats by inspecting directly in memory.
By leveraging Capture ATP with RTDMI technology, in addition to security services such as ReassemblyFree Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI), Anti-virus and Anti-spyware Protection, intrusion prevention system, Application Intelligence and Control, Content Filtering Services, DPI-SSL, TZ series firewalls stop malware, ransomware and other advanced threats at the gateway. For more information, refer the SonicOS and Security Services Datasheet.
- 10/5/2.5/1 GbE interfaces in a desktop form factor
- Safeguard your data from external and internal threats by using this firewall appliance that also supports Intrusion Prevention firewall protection
- SD-Branch ready
- Keep all your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves by utilizing cipher based AES (192-bit) encryption that encrypts and decrypts data in blocks of 128 bits using cryptographic keys of 192-bit
- Secure SD-WAN capability
- Form a secured network by attaching multiple devices together or expand the amount of devices connected to your existing network by using 8 ports Firewall
- SonicExpress App onboarding
- Zero-Touch Deployment
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Single-pane-of-glass-management through cloud or firewall
- Provides simple, affordable and highly secure connectivity to your remote workers with wireless technology
- SonicWall Switch, SonicWave Access Point and Capture Client integration
- Desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
- Built-in and expandable storage
- Redundant power
- High port density