TP-LINK TL-SG1005D - 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch - The TL-SG1005D 5-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality.
More from the Manufacturer
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- ETHERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem router for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc).
- 5 Port GIGABIT ETHERNET - 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity.
- COST EFFECTIVE - Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design.
- RELIABLE - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer.
- UP to 80% Power Saving - Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length.
- 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE.
- System ram type: ddr3_sdram.
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed