Tripp Lite Safe-IT Power Strip Hospital Medical Antimicrobial 4 Outlet UL1363A 3'-10' Coiled Cord - The PS-410-HGOEMCC Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The coiled power cord is 3 ft. long, and can be fully extended to 10 ft.
Mounting flanges let you install the PS-410-HGOEMCC on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
Tripp Lite Safe-It Power Strip Hospital Medical Antimicrobial 4 Outlet Ul1363a 3'-10' Coiled Cord
- Versatile power strip with coiled cord supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.
- NEMA 5-15P plug/connector type for a secure, hassle-free operation
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted
- 4 x NEMA 5-15R offers ease of operation with maximum efficiency
- Complies with UL 1363A specifications
- 3 ft. coiled cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug extends to 10 ft.
- 10 ft cord length for a dependable, hassle-free connectivity
- Features 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets
- Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items