Unger Aquadozer Heavy Duty Floor Squeegee, 30" Wide Blade, 3" Handle - Clear water, waste, mud, and debris off of your floors with ease using the Unger FP750 AquaDozer heavy duty 30" straight floor squeegee! This durable squeegee may be used on smooth surfaces such as asphalt and coated or uncoated concrete, making it ideal for warehouses, arenas, loading docks, factories, construction sites, food processing areas, and more.
It features a reliable 14 gauge powder-coated steel frame with reinforced zinc alloy tapered handle socket and boasts 30" long premium black EPDM rubber blades. If you would like to use this squeegee with a handle requiring a screw-on ACME connection, the 905FAA10 insert (sold separately) is required for use.
Unger Aquadozer Heavy Duty Floor Squeegee, 30" Wide Blade, 3" Handle
- All-purpose squeegees handle the toughest jobs.
- Rugged painted frame and cast zinc socket.
- For use in moving large volumes of water, mud, debris, waste, scraps, slush or snow and flood clean-up.
- Great for construction sites, plants, factories, large commercial areas, loading docks, agricultural, food processing, arenas, outdoor areas and around large drains.
- Use on coated and uncoated smooth concrete floors, asphalt and other smooth surfaces.
- Replaceable rubber blade.
- Unger AL14T handle sold separately.
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items