Fractal Design Define 7 Compact Computer Case - Re-defining efficiency.
The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame. Highly modular for its size, the Define 7 Compact is easily customizable to meet your exact needs - and the instantly removable top panel ensures an easy build, even with high-end components.
- Compact yet spacious interior fits ATX, mATX or Mini-ITX motherboards
- Fits GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilationCompact yet spacious interior accommodates ATX, mATX and mITX motherboards
- Room for GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top, or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm
- Support for two 2.5"/3.5" drives plus up to four SSDs (two SSD brackets included)
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
- New removable top panel design opens up to fully expose the case interior for effortless installation and cable routing
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
- Install up to 7 x 120 mm or 4 x 140 mm fans (1 x 120 mm and 1 x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included)
- Supports ATX motherboards to provide a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots and peripheral ports with enhanced heat dissipation capability
- 4 bays help in upgrading the system by increasing number of hardware components
- With the support of 7 fan(s), the high air flow mid-tower casing protects and enhances the hardware components