Tripp Lite by Eaton 4-Port USB-C Hub USB 3.x (5Gbps) 2x USB-A 2x USB-C Black - The U460-004-2A2CB 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C Portable Hub expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, MacBook, Chromebook, smartphone or PC's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It's ideal for adding a thumb drive and other USB peripherals and charging a mobile device-all at the same time.
The plug-and-play U460-004-2A2CB requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time.
Dual USB-A ports accept USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard or printer, and provide up to 0.9A each for charging smartphones and other mobile devices. They support fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
Dual USB-C ports also connect to a wide range of USB devices, including external hard drives and tablets. Each provides up to 1.5A of charging power. They also support USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with previous USB generations.
Tripp Lite By Eaton 4-Port Usb-C Hub Usb 3.X (5Gbps) 2X Usb-A 2X Usb-C Black
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Adds 2 USB-A and 2 USB-C ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, smartphone or PC.
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- USB-C ports provide up to 1.5A each for charging devices
- USB-A ports provide up to 0.9A each for charging devices
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers required
- Reversible USB Type C connector that plugs in the right way, the first time and every single time on a computer while expanding other peripheral connections
- Featuring 4 USB ports to connect USB-compatible devices
- USB Hub has a non-volatile memory which is beneficial for your PC firewall needs
Out of stock
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Colombus, WI, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items