- Brown redrope file pockets
- Gussets are fully lined with tear resistant material and feature a special rollover reinforcement at the top for strength and superior protection.
- Can accommodate documents of legal size
- Environment friendly envelope is made of 30-percent post-consumer recycled content
- Super heavyweight front and back panels provide rigid support
- Extra wide pockets to accommodate standard file folders
- 10 file pockets per box
Built to Last
Smead TUFF® pocket file pockets are made of durable and heavyweight panels which make them resilient and long lasting. These file folders can withstand up to 250 pounds of force, which keeps them from bursting open even when filled to capacity. The hidden reinforcement strip keeps the folder from bending out of shape and reinforced gussets increase their resistance to tearing or bursting.
With a 5-1/4 inch expansion, the Smead TUFF® file folder is suitably sized for storing document collections of all sizes. Use these folders to file documents related to a running project so that you don't run out of capacity as your project grows. Keep these handy around your desk to keep your work papers organized.
Store more than just documents in the Smead TUFF® pocket file folders. With a 250 pound holding strength, these folders can safely stow away large or bulky items and being expandable they can store oddly shaped items too. Use these folders to store hardbound books, catalogs and brochures.