- Manila 18 pt. paper stock covers with two dividers
- Six 2" fasteners allow you to subdivide papers within the folder
- Expands up to 2", providing plenty of space to hold all of your important letter-size documents
- Straight-cut tab provides plenty of room for labels and titles
- Dividers with fasteners on both sides let you store more information under several subdivisions
- 10 per box
- An eco-friendly choice with 10% total recycled content and 10% post-consumer content
- Meets or exceeds SFI standard
Strong and Durable
The Smead file folders are constructed of thick, high-quality 18-point stock for long-lasting strength and durability, protecting the contents of your files against bending, tearing and other damage. These letter-size folders feature a tough Tyvek spine to ensure that they last for years, eliminating the need to purchase replacement folders.
The manila file folders are designed with an end-tab to allow for the addition of labels, making sorting and organizing your files faster and easier. Each folder boasts two partitions, letting you sort reports, forms, memos and other important documents among the four separate sections. One-inch fasteners on the inside of each cover provide extra organizational opportunities to secure documents in place.
Environmentally Friendly Construction
Rest assured that you are reducing your carbon footprint when you purchase these tabbed folders, as each contains 10 percent post-consumer content.