Fractal Design Focus G Computer Case with Windowed Side Panel - The new Focus series from Fractal Design is the cornerstone for your PC build, showcasing the hardware aesthetics at the heart of your system with elegant accents and sophisticated style.
Contemporary ATX case design accommodates high-performance components with smart and efficient space utilization for a compact footprint.
Extensive cooling options are available with support for tall CPU heatsink/fan combos and water cooling with multiple dual-fan radiators.
Filtered front, top and base air intakes maintain a dust-free environment while expert cable management options keep wiring tidy.
With edge-to-edge visibility, clean contemporary styling and two Silent Series LED fans, the Focus makes your hardware the center of attention.
- Available in Black, White, Petrol Blue, Mystic Red, and Gunmetal Gray
- Large windowed side panel
- Two preinstalled Fractal Design Silent Series LL 120mm White LED fans
- Six total fan positions for high-airflow capability
- Filtered front, top and base air intakes for a dust free interior
- Support for high-profile CPU coolers and multiple radiator configurations
- 18 - 25 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Support for graphics cards up to 380 mm long without compromising hard drive space
- Two vibration dampened universal drive bays with support for6TB+ HDDs and 15mm SSDs, plus an additional 2.5" mount behind the motherboard tray
- Front I/O panel includes USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and audio jacks
- Supports micro ATX motherboard to provide a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots and peripheral ports with enhanced heat dissipation capability
- 5 bays for a tailor-made PC configuration
- Mid-tower structure grants ample space for more hardware components