Provide greater initial cut and offer high performance throughout the life of the pad. Coarse fibers and abrasives provide aggressive stripping performance, removing two to three layers of old finish. The web of fibers is permeated throughout with a uniform coating of resin and abrasive mineral particles, consistently delivering impressive cut over the life of the pad. The pad's open-textured, non-woven construction resists clogging, allowing stripping solutions to flow through the pad. They can also be used with appropriate chemicals to clean heavily soiled hard-surface floors such as concrete. Application: Stripping; Diameter: 17"; Color(s): Black; Color Family: Black.
3M Low-Speed Stripper Floor Pad 7200, 17" Diameter, Black, 5/Carton
- Coarse fibers coated with resin and minerals throughout the pad provide high performance over the life of the pad.
- Aggressive stripping action removes finish, dirt and buildup quickly and thoroughly.
- Open construction resists loading and clogging.
- Washable, reusable pad reduces supply costs.
- For rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in FL, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items